Finally a break from work, which means more time to blog and a visit home to Michigan. My first adventure home was visiting Ferndale’s Rust Belt Market. The Rusted Belt Market features vintage vendors, food stands, artists, collectors, & more. I probably went a bit crazy with the shopping, but I just couldn’t resist, the prices are non-existent in Los Angeles, and I love supporting Detroit’s artist community.
- Valerie June - Workin' Woman Blues by PurplePR via #soundcloud soundcloud.com/purplepr/valer… 1 day ago
- Detroit Bound. #airportoutfit blazer+sweatpants combo. #detroit #homesweethome instagram.com/p/Zn1o1bNRSs/ 1 day ago
- Rings galore. @nissajewelry instagram.com/p/ZlIPvNNRXW/ 2 days ago
- Rings galore. instagram.com/p/ZlIPvNNRXW/ 2 days ago
- It's a #suspenders kind of day. #parisianchic #french instagram.com/p/ZiqToSNRb4/ 3 days ago